Support BTG through a tax-deductible contribution
Like many not-for-profit arts organizations, BTG relies on donations from our community. Our Board works hard to ensure that all donations are put to the best use and that BTG maintains sound fiscal standing that honors your trust in us. BTG is proud that we operate year-over-year without incurring debt, a rarity for arts organizations.
BTG earned the 2016 AACT Diamond Crown Award because of our longevity, our sound management practices, and our successful undertaking of a major building restoration.
Support BTG when you shop
Amazon supports nonprofits: go to smile.amazon.com, choose the Bellingham Theatre Guild, and a portion of your purchase amount is donated to BTG. Same Amazon products, same Amazon prices—it’s a great way to support the arts in our community.
Register your Fred Meyer Rewards card and sign up to have a percentage of your purchases be given to the non-profit of your choice…Bellingham Theatre Guild! Go to fredmeyer.com and click on “rewards” and then “community rewards.”
A tax-deductible donation to BTG achieves many things:
– production of our award-winning shows, including our inventive and detailed sets and costumes
– numerous volunteer opportunities, keeping our community connected and enriched
– maintenance of our historic building
– major projects such as our soon-to-be-completed foundation renovation and elevator installation
– ongoing investment in updated technology to better serve our productions and our audience
– recent upgrades to ensure audience comfort and safety, such as new ADA seating areas and improved emergency exits
– past major projects such as the rear addition to the building and the major bathroom remodel.
The Bellingham Theatre Guild is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization; your tax-deductible donations help offset the costs of our award-winning productions and maintenance of our historic building.